Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today Let's Meet Patty - Seasoned, Yet Sexy and Beautiful MILF

I first noticed Patty about a year ago.


I can't remember if I first saw her on Old Spunkers or if it was another website.

Nonetheless, I was very intrigued by her.

This particular posting comes to us courtesy of Old Spunkers.

I don't have enough information to on Patty to know this. But she does look like she has some Latina blood in her.

I say this because she looks a lot like an older version of Nikki Santana (a BBW that I plan to post on the Ultimate BBW Blog in the very near future).

In this posting, I am going to give you the following two things that pertain to Patty.

1. An EXTREMELY HOT set of Pictures of Patty with a very fortunate member of the "Male" Gender, and
2. A BROILING HOT set of Video short of Patty as well.

CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO CHECK OUT Both the Picture and Video Sets of Patty!!!


















I have some additional information about Patty below.


MODEL BIO:

Name: Patty

Age: 40

Bust: 38D

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 140

Birth Place: Pendleton, OR

Favorite Place: Beach, Mountains, Forests, Bedroom - Bed

Favorite Food: Chocolate

Occupation: Sales

Hobbies: Writing, Hiking and Reading

Turn-ons: Massage, Kissing, Oral Sex

Hopes and Dreams: Make a Million Dollars Every Year, Travel

Ideal Man: Tall, Muscular, Strong Willed, Handsome or Cute

CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW To See A LOT MORE of Patty the and other Stunning MILFs in "Old Spunkers"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment