Saturday, June 5, 2010

Stormy - A MEGA SEXY Red-Head MILF

Hello Blog Reader!!!


Today, I bring you proof that woman can (and do) get better with age.

Or at least, ever after they've hit 50, there is still a great deal of life, and "loving" left in many of them.

Today I bring you a drop-dead Gorgeous Red-Head MILF of the name, Stormy!!!

Now, I don't know if Stormy dyes her hair or not.

However, I will say that the Hair on Stormy's head DOES match the color of her pubic hair as well (yes, she has pubic hair!!).

Nonetheless, the rest of Stormy's attributes are (without any doubt) AWESOME!!

She has a gorgeous smile!!!

She has drop-dead AWESOME figure (Lots of Curves, Big Tits and a Big Ass - My Kind of Girl!!!)

Stormy sort of reminds me of a VERY HOT MILF Actress of the name "Grace King" (whom I hope to post on this blog in the near future).

This posting of Stormy comes to us courtesy of our friends at "Hot 50 Plus".

I guess this suggests that Stormy is beyond the big "5-0".

I don't care!!!

She is AWESOME, Beauty, and I certainly envy the Male Model that she "works with" in this posting.

Speaking of which, I am going to give you the following two things.

1. A "WHITE HOT" set of Pictures of Stormy "playing nice" with a very fortunate dude; and

2. A "FLAMING HOT" set of Video shorts of Stormy with the same lucky stud.


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check out the Picture Set.




CLICK HERE or CLICK on the Image Below to Check out the Video Set. Enjoy!!!




CLICK HERE or CLICK on the BANNER below to see a lot more of Stormy or other beautiful MILFs at "Hot 50 Plus".

No comments:

Post a Comment