Friday, July 23, 2010

Linda Roberts - A MEGA SEXY and GORGEOUS MILF from "Old Spunkers"!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!

Today, I am posting one of my favorite models on this blog!!!

Today, I am posting Linda Roberts!!!


I don't quite know what it is about this particular model!!!

But I find her INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS and SEXY!!!

First of all (before I proceed), I am genuinely turned on by each and every model that I post on this blog.

If I don't get a "hard-on" looking at them, they don't go on this blog at all.

However, there is something (to me at least) about both Linda Roberts and Katanya Blade that just take things up to a more intense level of lust!!!

It could be that Linda has a MEGA AWESOME Body!!!

Linda has some VERY Nice Tits, and I especially love her BIG-TIME Sexy Legs (Yes, I am a "Leg-Man")!!!

I'm going to shut up for now, and let you see why I enjoy this MILF Model so much.

This particular posting of Linda Roberts comes to us from our good friends over at "Old Spunkers" (a Premier website that is dedicated to GORGEOUS MILFs and Mature Women, just like Linda Roberts).

I am going to give you two things that pertain to Linda Roberts in this posting.


1. An ULTRA HOT set of Pictures of Linda Roberts "getting some work done in the Kitchen" - PRETTY AWESOME!!

2. A MEGA HOT set of Videos of Linda Roberts talking, flirting and posing in front of the Camera!!!


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out BOTH the Picture and Video Set of Linda Roberts!!!
































I have some additional information about Linda Roberts below

MODEL BIO:


Name: Linda

Age: 47

Bust: 34

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 137 lbs

Birth Place: New York

Favorite Place: Home with my Husband and 5 dogs

Favorite Food: Bacon, Eggs and Toast. I love Breakfast.

Occupation: Graphic Artist

Hobbies: Gardening, Painting, Shooting Guns

Turn-ons: Intelligence

Hopes & Dreams: A trip around the world with my husband.

Ideal Man: A bad boy. My husband is the baddest boy I know.

CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Linda Roberts and of the Many Other GORGEOUS MILFs and Mature Women that you can finds at "Old Spunkers"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment