Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Isadora - An AWESOME Blond MILF "goes ALL THE WAY" on "Dirty Kinky Matures"!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!


I have (yet) another GORGEOUS Blond MILF for you today!!!

Today I bring you Isadora!!!

CLICK HERE OR CLICK ON ISADORA's IMAGE TO THE RIGHT TO GO "STRAIGHT TO THE ACTION"!!!

Now, I must admit that I had trouble deciding if Isadora is a Blond or a Red-Head!!!

What do you think?!!

Anyway, I eventually went with "Blond" on my description of her.

Nonetheless, Isadora is still a GORGEOUS MILF Model regardless of how I categorize her!!!

My opinion of her Hair Color does not change the fact that she has a beautiful face!!!

COMMENT: I do wish that she would smile more.

Like I've said, some of these (particular European) models are just "too cool" to smile!!!

Anyway, Isadora is also still blessed with a VERY NICE and SEXY, Slender body!!!

This posting of Isadora comes to us courtesy of our good friends over at "Dirty Kinky Matures" (a Premier website that is dedicated to GORGEOUS MILF and Mature Models, just like Isadora).

As I often do, I am going to give you two (2) ways to further explore and enjoy Isadora, through this posting.

1. A MEGA SCORCHING Set of Pictures of Isadora - featuring her "getting warmed up" and then "heated up" with our LUCKY Stud!!!

2. A FLAMING HOT Set of Videos of Isadora - getting VERY UP CLOSE and PERSONAL with our MOST FORTUNATE Stud!!!


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Picture Set of Isadora!!!



































CLICK HERE Or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Video Set of Isadora!!!

















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Isadora and of the Many Other GORGEOUS MILFs that you can find at "Dirty Kinky Matures"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment