Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chanel Carrera - A MEGA HOT Blond MILF from "50 Plus MILF"!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!

First of all, I wish to apologize for the lack of postings over the last few days.

I have been moving, and this activity has left me with little to no consistent Internet Access for me to make my updates.


However, I will work to make up for the lost days, and resume my postings from this point on!!!


Today, I am bring you a very good Model, for which to resume my postings!!

Today I bring you "Chanel Carrera", an AWESOME Blond MILF!!!

The very first time I laid eyes on this model, I thought "Wow", and was "speechless" for some time.

I have little doubt, that you too will be speachless after checking out Chanel Carrera.

This particular posting comes to us from our friends at "50 Plus MILFs" (a website dedicated to GORGEOUS MILFS and Mature Women).

This fact implies that Chanel Carrera is at least 50 years old!!!

Clearly, whenever you look at Chanel Carrera, you can easily tell that she is no longer in her 20s and 30s.

However, Chanel certainly epitomizes the notion of "aging gracefully".

Chanel in her 50s, still looks AWESOME!!!


I will admit that I do not know much about Chanel, nor have I seen her on other website.

However, I will certainly keep an "eye for her" for future activity on the internet.


In this posting, I am going to give you two things that pertain to "Chanel Carrera".

1. A MEGA SCORCHING set of Pictures of Chanel Carrera (no messing around - getting down to "business" with our EXTREMELY BLESSED Male Model, and

2. A SCINTILLATING Flash Video of Chanel Carrera "working" said "FORTUNATE" Male Model over BIG TIME!!!


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Picture Set of Chanel Carrera!!!




































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Flash Video of Chanel Carrera!!!




































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Chanel Carrera and the Many other AWESOME MILFs and Mature Women at "50 Plus MILFs"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment