Thursday, June 10, 2010

Here is Something VERY SWEET - Bethany Sweet!! - A Gorgeous Blonde from "Over 40 Housewives"

Hello Blog Readers!!

Today, I have another treat for you!!!

This time I have a beautiful Blonde MILF of the name "Bethany Sweet".


Now, I don't know if any of your "MILF-Hounds" have ever heard of this model.

I have to confess a certain amount of ignorance, and admit that this is the first time that I have seen this Model.

However, as always; once I have her in my Blog, I will keep a sharp eye out for Bethany from this moment forward.

If any of you have more information about Bethany, please "holler out".

As you can see, Bethany is Gorgeous!!!

She has a beautiful smile and an AWESOME Body!!!

This particular posting (of Bethany Sweet) comes to us from our good friends at "Over 40 Housewives".

I suppose that this implies that Bethany is "North of 40" (in age that is).

While she does not look like a "Young 20-Something" person, she doesn't look 40 either.

Well, I guess (as they say) that "40 is the New 30".


Anyway, to help you enjoy Bethany, I have included the following for you.

1. An MEGA-HOT set of Pictures of Bethany (Posing and then "working" with a blessed Male Model), and

2. A SUPER HOT set of Video Shorts of Bethany with the same stud.


CLICK HERE or CLICK on the Image Below to Check Out the Picture Set of Bethany Sweet!!




CLICK HERE or CLICK on the Image Below to Check Out the Video Set of Bethany Sweet!!!


















CLICK HERE or on the Banner Below to See More of Bethany or of the Many AWESOME MILFs at "Over 40 Housewife".

No comments:

Post a Comment