Monday, May 17, 2010

My Very First Post - Why am I Doing This?

The answer to this question is very simpler.  This is a labor of love.

I set up "The Ultimate MILF/Mature Fan" blog because I am "The Ultimate MILF/Mature Women Fan". 

I must confess that I love all kinds of beautiful women.  In my opinion, a woman that reaches the age of 30 is FAR from losing her beauty. 

I definitely have a weakness for those women in their 30s, 40s and (even) 50s. 

They say that "50 is the new 40" these days. 

If you agree with me on this, then I'm certain that you will enjoy this blog. 

If you are not convinced of my view that women over 30 are still beautiful and sexy, perhaps this blog can serve the purpose of convincing.

Just think about, these are experienced women that "know a thing or two" about life.  And "just like fine wine" some women even have a tendency to "get better over time".

Throughout my postings, I will be putting up some free samples of pictures, movies, etc. from many of your various paysites.

Overtime, I hope to make direct contact with some of the more well known MILFs (throughout the Industry) and (perhaps) obtain some contributions (to this blog) from them.

In the mean-time, I sincerely hope that you enjoy the material that I am putting up in here.

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions for future posts.

I also promise that this will be the last post, in which I will not put up any images, movies, etc. of Beautiful Mature/MILF Women.

No comments:

Post a Comment