Thursday, June 3, 2010

Taking it to the Max - With Kathia Max - An Awesome Latina MILF!!

Greetings!!!


Today, I bring you a "Drop-Dead", Gorgeous Latina MILF of the name Kathia Max (or at least our friends at "Dirty Kinky Mature" refer to her as "Kathia Max").

I have seen this model on other websites. In those cases, she was simply referred to as "Kathia".

I don't know exactly where Kathia is from.

I don't know if she's from Brazil (I don't speak Portuguese - so I can't tell).

However, I don't believe that she's from the U.S.

Regardless of where Kathia is from, thanks to the wonders of the Internet, we can still enjoy looking at this woman!!

This particular posting comes to us courtesy of our friends at "Dirty Kinky Mature" (which is a Premier website dedicated to Beautiful MILF and Mature Women).


In this particular posting, I am going to give you the following two things.

1. A SCINTILLATING HOT set of Pictures of Kathia and some lucky dude (I'm envious already), and

2. A SCORCHING HOT set of video shorts of Kathia with the same extremely fortunate guy.


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Picture Set of Kathia Max!!.




CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check out the Video Set of Kathia Max!!!




CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to see a lot more of Kathia or many of the other Beautiful MILF and Mature Women (that are available on "Dirty Kinky Mature")!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment